Tonight’s dinner specials:
Blue plate special:
- Baked Boston Scrod with broccoli, rice pilaf, salad and chef’s choice dessert
- Pan-seared scallops with lemon butter sauce
- Bacon-wrapped filet medallions
- Pan-seared Halibut Piccata
Lone Palm’s seafood platter:
- Shrimp, scallops, seabass and lobster tail
- Slow roasted Prime Rib au-jus
- Shrimp and Scallops over penne pasta with mixed vegetables
Also featuring Allen Brothers’ Steak:
- Filet Mignon
- Cowboy Ribeye
Mother’s DayBrunch reservations are filling up fast. Karlo and the culinary team put out the most amazing spread of delicious breakfast and lunch entrees as well as seafood, carving, salad and dessert stations. You do not want to miss this great opportunity to celebrate Mother’s Day with us.
The course is in great shape for the Member Guest this weekend. Please note the adjusted club schedule:
- Regular play must be off the course by 11 a.m. on Friday morning.
- The course is closed for regular play on Saturday and Sunday.
- The driving range is open all weekend.
- The lounge is open for lunch on Friday and Saturday.
- The dining room and lounge are open for the Champagne Brunch on Sunday.
- The club is closed for dinner on Friday and Saturday evening.
Thanks for your understanding during this important weekend at the club!