Food and Beverage:
Join us for this evening’s dinner specials:
- Blue plate special
- Baked chicken, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and chef’s choice dessert
- Red snapper with a roasted red pepper sauce
- Grouper Milanese (lemon butter sauce with capers, golden raisins and arugula)
- 14 oz. Veal chop with a balsamic, red pepper and onion reduction
- Shrimp and scallops over penne pasta in a white wine garlic sauce
There is still room for the Easter Bunny Brunch on Saturday, April 15th.The Easter Bunny will arrive at .9:30 a.m followed by an outdoor Easter Egg hunt and a family friendly brunch. Please call Julie at (863) 499-5480 for reservations as soon as possible.
The pro shop is fully stocked with all your spring golfing needs:
- Taylor Made M1 and M2 drivers (what Sergio used to win the Masters!)
- Scotty Cameron and Taylor Made Spider putters
- Under Armour apparel
- Shorts from Footjoy and Cutter & Buck
- Lightweight hats from Imperial Headwear
- New Titleist Prov1 and Prov1x golf balls
- New Taylor Made TP5 and TP5x golf balls
- Ping G products (now on sale)
The Jenkins Cup 2017 overall champion is Mr. Ray Phillips. He beat Greg Ellis 2 & 1 in the final match. Lone Palm would like to congratulate Ray on winning this prestigious event for the first time.
The Lone Palm Masters:
- Saturday winner was Shamus Kane with a net score of 64 with pro Rickie Fowler shooting a 71 for a total score of 135.
- Sunday winner was Kyle Thomas with a net score of 68 with pro Charl Schwartzel shooting a 69 for a total score of 137.
Upcoming golf events:
- The Men’s Member Guest April 28-30
- The Ladies’ Publix Invitational May 8-9
- First Kids’ Summer Golf Camp June 13-15
- The Father Child June 17 (New in 2017 is a 9-hole division for the little ones)
- Second Kids’ Summer Golf Camp July 11-13
Teaching and Club Fitting
- Come out and try Lone Palm’s new launch monitor and get fit for clubs from Titleist, Ping or Taylor Made.
We trust that you are having a great week,
Wayne and the Lone Palm team!