- Blue plate special
- Chicken cacciatore served with fettuccini pasta, collard greens, house salad and chef’s choice dessert
- Venison medallions
- Grilled venison wrapped in bacon and served with a demi glaze
- Duck breast
- Pan-seared duck breast with a cherry melba sauce
- Pan-seared halibut and served Mediterranean style
- Pecan encrusted and served with honey bourbon sauce
- Split pea and ham soup
- Collard greens
- Red skin garlic mashed potatoes
- Wild rice
The Lone Palm golf shop is stocked with warm weather merchandise including jackets, fleeces and sweaters from the most popular brands in golf. We also have rain gear, warm hats and gloves for sale. Please stop by the golf shop and take a look.
The year will kick off with our premier men’s match play championship, the Jenkins Cup. Rounds will start later this month and continue into the spring.
Other golf events:
- Stag Day on January 25
- Fire Pit Social & Putting Contest on February 3
- Ladies Member Guest on February 21
- Stag Day on February 22
- Demo Day for Ping and Titleist on February 25
Teaching and Club Fitting:
- Let one of our three PGA Professionals help improve your game in 2017 with swing analysis and expert instruction. You may want to try out our new launch monitor and get fit for some new clubs from Titleist and Ping.
We are making good progress on the forward tee project that will improve the quality of the forward tees. We appreciate your patience during this time.
The course is in good shape, so be sure to come out and enjoy, but remember to fix ball marks, fill divots and rake bunkers.