Food and Beverage
Please join us this evening for the following dinner specials:
- Fried oysters
- Manhattan clam chowder
- Lone Palm’s seafood platter
- Seabass, shrimp, scallops, and lobster tail
- Shrimp, scallops, zucchini, yellow squash and broccoli over a bed of linguini in a lemon butter olive oil sauce
- Halibut Piccata
- Surf and turf
- 6 oz. Filet Mignon and an 8 oz. lobster tail
- Slow roasted prime rib au-jus
- Grilled lamb chops wrapped in bacon and topped with Boursin garlic cheese
Come celebrate the dads in your life by joining us at our Father’s Day Brunch on Sunday, June 18th. Seating times are from 10:30am – 1:30pm. The brunch will include:
- Seared Ahi Tuna
- Honey Smoked Salmon
- Cocktail Shrimp
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Prime Rib with Au Jus
- Roasted Turkey
Hot Food Station
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Bacon and Sausage
- French Toast Sticks
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Fried Chicken
- Fried Shrimp
- Jack Daniels Snapper
- Starches and Vegetables
Salad, Omelet and Dessert Stations
The Father-Child golf tournament is right around the corner on Saturday, June 17.th This year it will include special activities for the little ones. Please see attached flyer and plan to participate.
It was great to see some rain last night. We received 1.6 inches.
The course will be closed on Mondays from now until Labor Day.
This Monday, we will be deep aerifying the greens and top dressing. Aerification is a necessary practice that:
- Removes organic matter that constantly builds under the surface
- Allows better gaseous exchange to the roots
- Increases root development and turf health
In addition, we will do our annual mole cricket application called “Chipco Choice”.
I would like to welcome:
- The Shuff family from Plant City
- Dr. James Fenton and his wife Marta who are new to Florida Southern and the Lakeland area
Please continue to encourage friends, family and colleagues to consider Lone Palm membership for enjoyable golf and excellent dining in a friendly atmosphere.